1. What is the Inspire 2’s maximum flight speed?
Max Descent Speed: Vertical, 13.1 ft/s (4 m/s); Tilt, 13.1-29.5 ft/s (4-9 m/s)
Default tilt is 13.1 ft/s (4 m/s), can be set in-app.
Max Speed 26m/s, 58 mph (94 kph, flight forward in S-mode).
2. What is the Inspire 2’s maximum flight time?
3. What cameras and gimbals is the Inspire 2 compatible with?
4. Does the Inspire 2 come with camera and gimbal included?
5. Does the Inspire 2 have an Obstacle Avoidance system?
6. Can I use the Inspire 1 remote controller with the Inspire 2?
7. Does the Inspire 2 support Master and Slave remote controllers?
8. Does the Inspire 2 support older Zenmuse camera gimbals?
9. Does the Inspire 2 come with a Micro SD card?
10. Which Micro SD cards are supported?
Sandisk Extreme 32GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDHC;
Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDXC;
Panasonic 32GB UHS-3 MicroSDHC;
Panasonic 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC;
Samsung PRO 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 128GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
11. What are the dimensions of the Inspire 2?
12. What type of motors and propellers does the Inspire 2 use?
13. Does the Inspire 2 come with Highland propellers?
14. Has the Inspire 2’s propulsion system been improved over the Inspire 1?
Thousands of hours have been spent on testing to ensure top safety and reliability.
15. Can I carry the Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery onto a commercial airplane?
1. What’s the highlight features of the Inspire 2’s remote controller and video transmission system?
The video feed from the FPV camera and main camera (1080p or 720p) can be viewed simultaneously through the
Picture in View feature. The dual-band system consists of 2.4GHz ISM and 5.8GHz ISM**, giving the Inspire 2 stronger
resistance against interference.
**In accordance with local law and regulations, 5.8GHz is not available in some countries.
2. How long does it take to charge a remote controller? How long does it last on a full charge?
It can be used for approximately 4 hours after being fully charged.
3. What is the largest tablet that will fit in the remote controller’s mobile device mount?
4. What kind of working mode does the remote controller support?
5. Does the Inspire 2 remote controller come with a monitor?
6. Is there any specific conditions necessary for the Inspire 2 to reach a 7km video transmission range?
7. What is the maximum control distance between Master remote controller and Slave remote controller?
8. Does the remote controller have a training port?
9. What is the latency of the Inspire 2’s video transmission system?
1. How long does it take fully charge the batteries? Do I get a standard Battery Charger together with the aircraft?
When connecting the standard Battery Charger to the Battery Charging Hub, it takes about 90 minutes
to charge 2 batteries and 180 minutes to charge 4 batteries.
2. Can I use batteries with different charge levels?
the DJI GO 4 app will inform you that “the power discrepancy in the two batteries is too large”.
3. What will happen if an error occurs in one battery?
In this case, please land the aircraft immediately.
4. Why do I need to pair the two batteries?
5. How can I pair up two batteries?
6. How do I know that the batteries are correctly mounted?
Other signs is that the button will have less give when you tap it, and that the batteries will not detach when pulled.
The DJI GO 4 app also will not inform you of errors and show a full status for each battery when properly mounted.
7. What should I do with the batteries if I am not going to use them for a long time?
If storing for a long period of time, we also recommend that you fully discharge them every 3 months.
1. Can I use Adobe CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes after purchasing the Zenmuse X5S?
2. Does the Zenmsue X4S support the Adobe CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes?
3. What is the resolution of Inspire 2’s forward-facing camera?
4. Is the pitch of the FPV camera controllable?
1. Is a SSD (Solid State Drive) included in the box with the Inspire 2?
2. What capacities is the DJI CINESSD available in?
3. Does Inspire 2 have any redundant components?
The Inspire 2 flight controller monitors and analyses the redundancy data in real time, to ensure that flight data is correct.
4. Does the Inspire 2 have the Return to Home (RTH) function?
Being able to detect obstacles 200m away, it also restores communication faster with the remote controller during RTH after losing signal,
so as to make RTH safe and successful.